GCC fails to install

Charles White chuck at chuckandmaggi.com
Sun May 20 07:34:09 PDT 2007

Issue resolved. User failed to figure out the Apple Developer web
site. I had installed the latest Xcode tools from the Mac OS X page
(2.2.1) instead of the latest Xcode tools from the Developer Tools
page (2.4.1). I will commit sepuku as soon as I obtain an authentic
Samurai sword. It does help to know that the software works under
similar conditions.