PATH in xterm

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Tue May 22 15:30:31 PDT 2007

Ryan,

I use this at the top of my /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc:

source ~/.profile

In fact, that was on the InstallingMacPorts page and I erroneoudly removed
it when I added the stuff about xterm.  I put it pack and it should all
work now.

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/wiki/InstallingMacPorts

There may be a better way to do it but that's what I arrived at through
tips from other people.

Mark

Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 3:04 PM