Failled to install g95

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue May 29 18:26:44 PDT 2007

On May 29, 2007, at 06:00, David Tremouilles wrote:

>> libtool

>> understand, you
>> difference.

>> libgssapi_krb5.dylib,
>> >
>> > I have not installed kerberos5 port. And did not try...
>> > I did try to install gss. But still the same problem for
>> subversion...
>>
>> Hum...
>>
>> I see, yes, the gss port provides /opt/local/lib/libgss.la but not
>> /opt/local/lib/libgssapi.la.
>>
>> The other result for "port search gss" shows p5-gssapi, which I
>> forgot I already had installed. (It's one of the many dependencies of
>> p5-svn-notify which I installed a little while ago.) Would you see if
>> installing p5-gssapi helps?
>
> No  p5-gssapi does not help ....

Would you send the complete verbose output of your installation
attempt, like "sudo port -v install subversion +no_bdb"? I'm hoping
the configure output will give me a clue what it's choking on.

The output will be large, so.... if you can put it on a web page and
just send us a link to it that would be best. Otherwise... you could
email it to me off-list.