ffmpeg doesn't build with leopard

Niceguy hw2002 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 01:15:32 PST 2007

Hello,

I have similar problem, and im new to mac, I just bought it before leopard
was released.

What is configure.args? How do I edit it etc. so I can install ffmpeg? I'm
getting the same error :(

Thanks for any help

Thank you very much.  That does indeed work.  I just added it into the
configure.args as such:

configure.args	--prefix=${prefix} --disable-vhook \
		--mandir=${prefix}/share/man \
		--enable-shared --enable-pthreads --disable-mmx