ffmpeg doesn't build with leopard

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Nov 6 10:41:45 PST 2007

On Nov 6, 2007, at 03:15, Niceguy wrote:

> I have similar problem, and im new to mac, I just bought it before
> leopard
> was released.

So, wait, what, are you using Leopard or no? If yes, then you are
probably experiencing the problem described in this thread, and in
this ticket:

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/13019

I'll add your email address to that bug's Cc list so you're informed
of its progress.

If you're still running Tiger, then perhaps you're experiencing a
different problem, and you should describe it to us more fully.

> What is configure.args? How do I edit it etc. so I can install
> ffmpeg? I'm
> getting the same error :(

You're not supposed to have to edit the portfile to get it to work.
I'll try to add a fix for Leopard as per the ticket, after which time
you can selfupdate and try again.