Trac & Subversion downtime

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Thu Nov 8 12:56:35 PST 2007

	Hello everyone!

	Next Monday the 12th our host Mac OS Forge will be migrating our
Trac and Subversion services over to new hardware, for which they
will both be down starting at around 8am California time (PST) and
for the approximate duration of a full hour, plus some extra time
(location dependent) for full DNS propagation to take place. During
that time no interaction what-so-ever with any of those services will
be possible, including read-only operations.

	I'll inform of any updates & changes to these plans in a timely
manner, but so far that's the timeline. Do not hesitate to contact me
through mail or IRC if you experience outage greater than what's
planned.

	Regards,...

-jmpp