Unsuccessful xfig install

Charles Rich rich at wpi.edu
Fri Nov 16 17:07:34 PST 2007

Hmmm... I guess I breathed a sigh of relief too quickly.   Xfig
starts without error, but as soon as I pull down any menu from the
toolbar, it crashes with the following error:

~> xfig
color = '#ffcccc'

xfig3.2.5: SIGBUS signal trapped
xfig: figure empty or not modified - exiting
Abort trap
~>

Any advice re what to do next?

Thanks, -CR

P.S. After doing 'port uninstall -pf all' and 'port -pf clean all', I
reinstalled Apple X11 from the Tiger disk and then did 'port install
xfig'.
Begin forwarded message: