Mac OS X 10.3 support (was: Re: Installing python25 on OS X 10.3 failed)

js ebgssth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 06:16:56 PST 2007

Sadly, there's no way to figure out how many OS X 10.3 users exist.
This number is probably the most important one to take into account
deciding whether MacPorts should support OS X 10.3 or not.
Assuming Apple supports OSs as long as there're fair amount of users,
this might be a good idea to support MacPorts on OSs Apple officially supports.
(10.3 - 10.5?)

Letting Apple decidess it might be a better