Mac OS X 10.3 support (was: Re: Installing python25 on OS X 10.3 failed)

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Thu Nov 22 11:11:54 PST 2007

On Nov 22, 2007, at 7:26 AM, js wrote:

> BTW, Does "Official support" mean anything?
> Just another name of priority?

I said "official" policy, not official support. MacPorts provides no
official support for anything, though unofficial and informal support
is available through this email list and the irc channel.  ;) The use
of the work "support" in my mail below can all be considered to mean
"is able to work with", rather than "technical support."

James