using libs installed with macports to build a tarball

Thu Nov 22 15:09:46 PST 2007

Hi there

I noticed an odd thing. I've built and installed liblrdf (ardour
dependency) in /usr/local and when I run scons in ardour's directory
(equivalent to './configure && make') it says it can't find liblrdf.
I've reinstalled liblrdf with "--prefix=/opt/local" and now it works ?!?

I don't really understand the priority between one Include directory
and another so do I have something particular to know when I want to
mix a macports installed soft or lib and a "hand-made" build ?

Rémi
Leopard, Macbook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo