PHP5 activation error

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:58:48 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I tried upgrading php5 this morning, but ran into the following error:

--->  Activating php5 5.2.3_0+apache2+darwin_8+macosx+mysql5+pear
+postgresql+sqlite
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/
lib/php/.registry/structures_graph.reg already exists and does not
belong to a registered port.  Unable to activate port php5.

Any ideas what the problem is here? Obviously it has something to do
with the Structures_Graph PEAR package. Should I just delete that
registry file? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael