cyrus-imapd?

Clint McIntosh clintmcintosh at mac.com
Tue Oct 9 13:12:13 PDT 2007

I desperately need to install cyrus-imapd on OSX(non server)  via
macports ASAP but when I do port install cyrus-imapd I get hte
following:

holodeck:~ root# port install cyrus-imapd
--->  Fetching cyrus-imapd
--->  Attempting to fetch cyrus-imapd-2.3.8.tar.gz from http://
ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail/
--->  Attempting to fetch cyrus-imapd-2.3.8.tar.gz from http://
svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/cyrus-imapd
--->  Attempting to fetch cyrus-imapd-2.3.8.tar.gz from http://
svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/general/
--->  Attempting to fetch cyrus-imapd-2.3.8.tar.gz from http://
svn.macports.org/repository/macports/downloads/cyrus-imapd
Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed

Where can I get cyrus-imapd??? I've tried getting it from the cmu.edu
ftp site but I can't figure out how to get it installed.

please help!

Clint McIntosh -- clintmcintosh at mac.com