Install glade?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Oct 9 23:28:41 PDT 2007

On Oct 9, 2007, at 10:38, Instruct ICC wrote:

> What's with "nomaintainer at ..."?  There is No Maintainer?  How did
> it get into Macports?
> Who could I contact about the "/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:" error?

The port has no maintainer and is open for adoption. Perhaps it used
to have a maintainer who no longer has time for or interest in the
software.

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/wiki/
SpecialMaintainerAddresses

For questions about nomaintainer ports, you can contact this list, or
perhaps the authors of the software if it's a general (non-MacPorts-
specific) question about their software.