master_sites question

script this script_this at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 07:27:50 PDT 2007

I'm trying to port fvwm2 and so far there have been 3
packages that for whatever reason wouldn't download
from the sites in master_sites list in the Portfiles.
I've downloaded the packages myself, put them on my
own server, added my site to each Portfile's
master_site list, then rerun port fvwm2.  Is there a
"global" master_sites setting somewhere that I can add
my url to?  So I don't have to edit each Portfile?  It
looks like they all have this line in the master_sites
list:

macports:lt:lt

what does it mean?  can i use it for my purposes
somehow?

i've searched the archives and couldn't find an answer....