installing error: xorg-proto

Soo-Hyun Choi s.choi at hackers.org.uk
Tue Oct 30 13:45:30 PDT 2007

I think, finally, I have successfully installed "xorg-proto" package by
editing portfile as Mark described - "sudo port ed xorg-proto" and add
"archive { }" appropriately in the file.

soohyunc at davinci: ~ $ sudo port installed
[snipped]
  xorg-xproto @7.0.11_0 (active)
[snipped]
soohyunc at davinci: ~ $