Problem with MacPorts installing Hydra

Simon Ruderich simon at ruderich.com
Wed Sep 12 13:29:34 PDT 2007

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 06:07:51AM -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Sep 12, 2007, at 05:25, Brock Woolf wrote:
>
> I have created a ticket for you and assigned it to hydra's maintainer:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12691
>
> I added you to the Cc list so you'll get emailed when the ticket is
> updated. If you do not want that, you can remove yourself from the Cc list
> by editing the ticket.

It looks like the homepage has changed. To fix this type "port edit hydra" in
the terminal and change the following line

master_sites       http://www.thc.org/releases/

to the following

master_sites       http://freeworld.thc.org/releases/

Then it should work.
I added this diff to the ticket so it can be quickly fixed.

Simon
--
+ privacy is necessary
+ using http://gnupg.org