curious: iphone compiling?

grimmwerks grimm at grimmwerks.com
Mon Sep 17 00:38:58 PDT 2007

I'm curious regarding stuff like Chmox -- I've been able to install
the Installer.app and a lot 3rd party software - including Ruby,
Stumbler, etc.

What I'd REALLY like is 2 viewers for a lot of the digital manuals
I've got - a good PDF reader, and .chm viewer. Though I've tried the
Preview.app, it doesn't work for the pdfs I have   - but emailing
them to myself does.

Now, if there's a way of compiling Chmox for the iphone that would rock.

On a different note - how does one add to the $PATH in z-shell?