Postfix Port -- OpenSSL Issues

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Tue Sep 18 07:44:07 PDT 2007

On Sep 17, 2007, at 8:34 PM, Jay Chandler wrote:
> If no one else wants it, I'll do it.  It's apparent to me that it's
> a genuine bug-- I found that reference during my preliminary
> Google, and it doesn't appear anyone did anything with it after that.

I know that a past maintainer had a hard time figuring out why the
bug appeared (ie, he/she was unable to reproduce it).

 From a cursory look at the portfile, it doesn't look like it's doing
anything different than my non-macports postfix install (which
successfully builds/links against the macports openssl), so I'm not
sure what's wrong.

Thanks for being willing to maintain the port and work to get this
fixed!
--
Daniel J. Luke