autoconf/configure problems

David Moylan dave at westphila.net
Tue Sep 18 12:56:04 PDT 2007

I'm still trying to track down the bug in the port for libmng.  I've
tried to contact the maintainer but have heard nothing.  In the build
process it appears that autoconf generates a configure script, but
executing 'configure' does nothing.  It does not go through the normal
checks and it does not create a Makefile it simply prints nothing and
exits.  Without the Makefile the installation can't proceed.

config.log shows exit 0.

My ports installation is up to date and synced.

I'm on a PBook G4 with 10.4.10

Dave