How to specify a variant in 'depends_lib'

susanmackay at optusnet.com.au susanmackay at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 24 23:34:47 PDT 2007

I am trying to write a portfile for some software but I want to make sure that a particular variant of a dependency is installed. Is there some way that I can specify the variant within the portfile that I want to use? WOuld something like:

depends_lib   port:otherport+variantname

work? (I'm away from the computer that is doing this at the moment so I can't experiment). If not, then I'll have to think of some other way of achieving my goal.

Thanks

Susan