Xmlto checksum (md5) mismatch

Marcos Rivera mrivera at freshdirect.com
Tue Sep 25 11:16:55 PDT 2007

Possible.  Did not know that command.  I had been gone for some time.
What I did to get around it was I did:

Export EDITOR=vi
Sudo port edit xmlto

I then changed all the checksums to the destination checksum and it seem to
work, but not sure if that is safe to do?

If I encounter this issue again I will try your way.

Thanks again.