how can I return a port to its original state?

Alejandro Aragon alejandro.aragon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:12:53 PDT 2008

The output is

DEBUG: Synchronizing ports tree(s)
Synchronizing local ports tree from rsync://rsync.macports.org/release/
ports/
DEBUG: /usr/bin/rsync -rtzv --delete-after rsync://rsync.macports.org/
release/ports/ /opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/
release/ports
rsync: failed to connect to rsync.macports.org: Operation timed out (60)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at /SourceCache/rsync/
rsync-31/rsync/clientserver.c(94)
DEBUG: Synchronization the local ports tree failed doing rsync
     while executing
"mportsync"
port sync failed: Synchronization the local ports tree failed doing
rsync

aa