upgrade outdated: strange loop

Peter Koellner peter at asgalon.net
Mon Apr 14 10:45:14 PDT 2008

Hi!

I started an "upgrade outdated", and am experiencing a very strange
behaviour. The process seems to loop around, reinstalling perl5.8.8
and other packages again and again and again.
It started with a few compilation and activation problems, so I did a
few activate -f underway.
I have attached the console output until now. Sometimes it has a
+darwin9 variant, other times not. I don't know if this is the cause
or an effect of another underlying problem. Any tips how to kick that
back into the rails?

--
peter koellner <peter at asgalon.net>