Portfile cached on repetitive builds??

Harry van der Wolf hvdwolf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 08:52:09 PDT 2008

I'm working on the pango Portfile to make it a real two-step Universal
compilation. I modified the portfile and did a "sudo port clean pango" and
even checked whether the
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_x11_pango/work/"
had been removed (after some tries): It had deleted the work directory.

However, on trying a new run it still seems to use the old version which I
can see from the log.

Just to make sure I already added the "configureccache no"  to the
macports.conf, even though it is by default "no".

What is this behaviour??