Portfile cached on repetitive builds??

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sun Aug 3 15:18:56 PDT 2008

Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> I'm working on the pango Portfile to make it a real two-step Universal
> compilation. I modified the portfile and did a "sudo port clean pango"
> and even checked whether the
> "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_x11_pango/work/"
> had been removed (after some tries): It had deleted the work directory.
>
> However, on trying a new run it still seems to use the old version which
> I can see from the log.

Do you have a local ports tree which is used? Other than that I can't
think how it could still use an older Portfile.

Did you try port -d? Look for the porturl it is using.

> Just to make sure I already added the "configureccache no"  to the
> macports.conf, even though it is by default "no".

I doubt ccache has anything to do with this. It merely acts as a cache
for the compiler and has nothing to do with Portfiles.

Rainer