port maintainers

Michael Thon mike.thon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 04:38:12 PDT 2008

I am listed as the maintainer for one port - ncbi_tools and I have a
few other ports that I would like to submit to the repository.
According to the macports guide, I should be using subversion to
maintain my ports.  You probably don't want me mucking about in your
subversion repo until you are confident that I know what I'm doing.  I
should probably submit my port changes/updates through trac.  In that
case, should I still be listed as the maintainer, even though I don't
have commit privileges?
cheers
Mike