moving port from a 32-bit box to 64-bit one

Randall Wood randall.h.wood at alexandriasoftware.com
Wed Aug 20 03:02:17 PDT 2008

You will have to reinstall your ports. Here's I deal with a large
reinstallation:

port installed > ~/installed.txt
sudo php -f ~/install-list-ports ~/installed.txt

install-listed-ports is a php script that is attached and should work
in 10.4 or 10.5 out of the box. Just copy it to your home directory
for this to work.