Wine refuses to install Fontforge Errors

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Aug 21 15:27:58 PDT 2008

On Aug 21, 2008, at 17:04, Andrew Carlberg wrote:

> Ok I installed the X11 SDK and sure enough that did it.  Thanks for
> the help!
>
> Unfortunately now it won't install libxslt or xrender

[snip]

> --->  Configuring libxslt

[snip]

> configure.in: required file `./mkinstalldirs' not found
> tests/plugins/Makefile.am: required file `./compile' not found
> autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
>
> Error: The following dependencies failed to build: libxslt xrender

It hasn't gotten to xrender yet, but the libxslt issue is possibly
related to this change I just made a few days ago:

http://trac.macports.org/changeset/39326

autoconf is rather black magic to me; I don't quite understand it.
Can you please send all the debug info so I can see what it's doing:

sudo port clean --work libxslt
sudo port -d install libxslt 2>&1 | tee ~/Desktop/libxslt.txt

Then attach libxslt.txt from your Desktop to your email and I'll
compare it to what my system does.