remove existing applications?

John Korchok jkorchok at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 17:15:56 PDT 2008

You don't have to remove anything. The MacPorts versions are separate from
the others you may or may not have installed and you can use them
independently. By the same token, all the software that you want to use with
MacPorts MySQL should also be installed with MacPorts: Apache, PHP, ruby,
etc.

John Korchok