vim-app (and vim) with +python fails on Leopard

chirayuk chirayu at chirayuk.com
Sun Aug 31 22:44:14 PDT 2008

In the previous mail, it looks like the configure step for Vim picked up the
wrong version of python.  I got it to pick up the right version (pasted
below).  However, the final error messages remain unchanged.

checking for python... /opt/local/bin/python
checking Python version... 2.5
checking Python is 1.4 or better... yep
checking Python's install prefix...
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5
checking Python's execution prefix...
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5
checking Python's configuration directory...
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/config
checking if -pthread should be used... no
checking if compile and link flags for Python are sane... yes