Error on 10.3.9 v 1.600 installing mplayer

Tim Visher tim.visher at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 06:55:08 PST 2008

Thanks to everyone who's responded so far.  I know it's a bit of an
archaic question.

Life has me busy at the moment so I haven't had any time since I
posted this to look into the solutions presented.  From memory I did
_not_ install any of the optional SDKs when I installed XCode so that
may be part of it.  I'll try to look into it ASAIC.