Error upgrading xrender on Panther

Frank J. R. Hanstick trog24 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 20:02:54 PST 2008

Hello,
	I sent the following in an earlier posting; but, the log file was
attached and it exceeds the maximum file size.  It got caught
awaiting moderator approval.  Hit a choke point I guess.  In any
case, here is the non-file text to keep you up to date.
Hello,
	I used the "sudo port upgrade outdated" after I did a "sudo port
sync" and everything worked as advertised.  I actually made it
through the upgrade process.  Now, I do not think that I can repeat
the problem because all the ports referenced are now up to date.
Even the latest guile built and installed.  Ruined a debugging
opportunity.  I did get a proper log file for the last "sudo port -d
upgrade installed" and will attach it so that you can peruse at your
convenience.  Thank you one and all for the help.
Frank