inconsistent error mesgs (1.7)

Frank J. R. Hanstick trog24 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 13:19:38 PST 2008

Hello,
	Unless one knows that "expand" in this case is the replacement of
the "outdated port list", then this is a very confusing and
misleading message.  Dropping "Error" would not do anything to
alleviate the problem.  Maybe an inclusion in the error message of
which list (ie "No outdated ports found") could be used.  The "No
ports found" implies MacPorts cannot find any ports, not just the
ports the command is looking for.
Frank