New Mac user and gdk-pixbuf-2-0

Fabrizio Bartolomucci fbartolom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 09:41:47 PST 2008

Hullo everyone,
sorry if this question has been already asked and in that case I would
be happy if someone pointed me to the answer.
I own a Mac PowerBook with MacPorts installed and since some time the
'upgrade outdated' procedure loops on the following message and I do not
know what to do:

Thanks everyone,
Fabrizio Bartolomucci

No package 'gdk-pixbuf-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBRSVG_CFLAGS
and LIBRSVG_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
--->  Activating gtk2 @2.14.5_0+x11
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error:
/opt/local/include/gail-1.0/gail/gailwidget.h is being used by the
active gail port.  Please deactivate this port first, or use the -f flag
to force the activation.
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: gtk2
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1