Emacs and Leopard problems continue

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Feb 5 00:08:45 PST 2008

On 05.02.2008, at 01:30, Rob MacLeod wrote:

> With the Carbon and Aqua emacs, I also have a hard time finding
> where to place additional LISP code for tools that I find or write
> to extend emacs.  It is all very simple and stable in the X11
> versions.

Just put them into ~/.emacs ...
I am even using a single .emacs for all my machines, including several
flavors of Un*x and Linux and my Aquamacs on OS X. This works with
only a few if-expressions.

I's as stale in AquaMacs as in GNU Emcs on X11 - simply use the same
good-ol .emacs;)

Greetings,
Jochen
         Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll