Can the port command take advantage of multiple cores?

Vincent Lefevre vincent-opdarw at vinc17.org
Wed Feb 6 01:29:45 PST 2008

On 2008-02-06 00:44:51 -0500, Yves de Champlain wrote:
> It was a general warning rather than a bug report ... 8 cores and
> happens during destroot.  I did not keep the output but it had something
> to do with "waiting for unfinished jobs"

I don't think this is a bug. Doesn't this mean that "make" doesn't
have any new job to start (e.g. because there has been an error,
possibly unrelated to parallel make) and waits for the current ones
to finish before quitting?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>