gpgme variant for mutt-devel?

Christoph Ludwig ludwig at fh-worms.de
Thu Feb 14 03:07:35 PST 2008

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 09:46:43AM +0100, Christoph Ludwig wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 08:08:12PM +0100, Christoph Ludwig wrote:
> > >

> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > Then you should file an enhancement request ticket in Trac.
> >
> > done, it is #13788.
>
> I finally got around to prepare a patch. It is attached to the ticket
> <URL:http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/attachment/ticket/13788/mutt-devel.gpgme.patch>.

The port maintainer did not get around to review and apply my patch yet, it
seems. The 72 hour period mentioned in
<URL:http://guide.macports.org/#project.membership> has passed, so could
someone else with the necessary privileges have a look, please?

Thanks!

Christoph

--
FH Worms - University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich Informatik / Telekommunikation