Trac Login: (was: Re: Hmm, what's ado here?)

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Mon Feb 18 19:19:13 PST 2008

On Feb 18, 2008, at 6:39 PM, paul beard wrote:
> didn't work, I realized mine had someone gotten messed up. So I
> tried reinstalling it.
>
> (I would have created a ticket, but somehow I am locked out of that.)

I'm guessing you clicked Login and the "You must be logged in" red box
didnt go away?  If so, its a known issue, and you just need to click a
2nd time. (The necessary redirect breaks the first time around).
Sorry, but we're deploying a new login system soon which will get rid
of all of the existing quirks.

-Bill

--
William Siegrist