try to install mysql5 + php5 + apache2

Jean-Luc BERTé jean-luc.berte at laposte.net
Sat Feb 23 15:51:00 PST 2008

Le 23 févr. 08 à 19:21, Ryan Schmidt a écrit :

> On Feb 23, 2008, at 16:52, Jean-Luc BERTé wrote:

>>> Apparently there are some readline-related files in /opt/local
>>> that aren't registered as belonging to a port. Perhaps a previous
>>> failed attempt at installing readline. Probably best to force the
>>> installation of readline:
>>>
>>> sudo port -f activate readline
>>>
>>> Then try your above command(s) again.
>>
>> oki i have done :
>> sudo port -f activate readline
>> sudo port install php5 +postgresql +pear +apache2 +mysql5
>>
>> and i have :
>> --->  Building sqlite3 with target all
>> Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/
>> opt/local/var/macports/build/
>> _opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_data
>> bases_sqlite3/work/sqlite-3.5.6" && gnumake all " returned error 2
>> Command output: ./libtool --mode=link /usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -O2 -I. -I./
>> src -DNDEBUG   -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 -
>> DSQLITE_THREAD_OVERRIDE_LOCK=-1 -DSQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION=1 -L/
>> opt/local/lib -DHAVE_READLINE=1 -I/opt/local/include -lpthread  \
>>         -o sqlite3 ./src/shell.c libsqlite3.la \
>>         -L/opt/local/lib -lreadline -lm
>> /usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -O2 -I. -I./src -DNDEBUG -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 -
>> DSQLITE_THREAD_OVERRIDE_LOCK=-1 -DSQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION=1 -
>> DHAVE_READLINE=1 -I/opt/local/include -o .libs/sqlite3 ./src/
>> shell.c  -L/opt/local/lib ./.libs/libsqlite3.dylib -lpthread -
>> lreadline -lm
>> /usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
>> _tgetent
>> _tgetflag
>> _tgetnum
>> _tgetstr
>> _tputs
>> _tgoto
>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>> gnumake: *** [sqlite3] Error 1
>>
>> Error: The following dependencies failed to build: apache2 apr-
>> util sqlite3 pcre jpeg libmcrypt libpng libxml2 libxslt mhash
>> postgresql82 bison m4 tiff
>> Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
>
> Based on this message...
>
> http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-users/2007-April/
> 002604.html
>
> ...I believe readline is looking for those symbols in ncurses. But
> why isn't it finding them? I don't know. The next message...
>
> http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-users/2007-April/
> 002605.html
>
> ...suggests rebuilding readline and ncurses. You could try that,
> per the instructions in the message.
>
> Before you do that, make sure your ports are up to date with "sudo
> port selfupdate"
>
> Another common cause of problems is libraries in /usr/local/lib. Do
> you have anything in /usr/local? If so, move it out of the way
> ("sudo mv /usr/local /usr/local-off") and try again.
>

> P.S: Please keep the discussion on the mailing list by using the

  Ok
i try that ;

sudo port selfupdate

MacPorts base version 1.600 installed

Downloaded MacPorts base version 1.600

The MacPorts installation is not outdated and so was not updated
selfupdate done!

sudo port clean --all readline ncurses
sudo port -f uninstall readline ncurses
sudo port install ncurses readline

Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/
include/ncurses/curses.h already exists and does not belong to a
registered port.  Unable to activate port ncurses.