tsclient missing

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Jan 2 10:44:12 PST 2008

On Jan 2, 2008, at 12:20, Bengt Nilsson wrote:

> tsclient seems to be missing from the repositories:
>
> sh-3.2# port install tsclient
> --->  Fetching tsclient
> --->  Attempting to fetch tsclient-0.148.tar.gz from http://
> www.gnomepro.com/tsclient/
> --->  Attempting to fetch tsclient-0.148.tar.gz from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/tsclient
> --->  Attempting to fetch tsclient-0.148.tar.gz from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/general/
> --->  Attempting to fetch tsclient-0.148.tar.gz from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/downloads/tsclient
> Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed
> sh-3.2#
>

> Is it coming back, is it just not there yet?

www.gnomepro.com appears to be inaccessible at the moment, hence the
distfile cannot be downloaded from that website. According to the
wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsclient

it has been offline for several weeks already. I added a few backup
download locations to the portfile in r32452. Wait 30 minutes, then
"sudo port selfupdate", then try installing tsclient again and it
should work.