arts fails to build

Scott Petersen scacinto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:56:26 PST 2008

hi, i've attempted to install the arts port.  It fails with the following
error:
Error: Target org.macports.patch returned: shell command "cd
'/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_audio_arts/work/arts-
1.1.2' &&  sed -e 's#@PREFIX@#/opt/local#g'
'/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/audio/arts/files/stable/patch-
arts-artsc-artsc-config.in.diff' | patch -p0" returned error 1
Command output: patching file artsc/artsc-config.in
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file artsc/artsc-config.in.rej

Is there something I am doing wrong?  I had previously gotten an autoconf
version error (it said KDE needs 2.54, etc.  and that I was using 2.61.)  I
uninstalled autoconf 2.61 and tried an earlier version, but no go.  Upon
reinstalling the newest version the above error appeared.

Many thanks for any and all advice.

-Scott

--
Scott Petersen, composer