Kaffe (Java) and Leopard?

Tabitha McNerney tabithamc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 04:06:48 PST 2008

Has anyone had any success installing some Java-related MacPorts,
specifically the kaffe port, on Leopard or Leopard Server? I just tried
kaffe on Leopard Server and got failure.

I can post a bug report (as I didn't see any for kaffe and Leopard yet) but
wanted to first inquire on the mailing list to see if there might be a
simple workaround (I can then modify the Portfile with the workaround if
need be and get the modified Portfile into the subversion repo).

Thanks,

T.M.