configure.args-delete

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Jan 4 04:15:43 PST 2008

Hi,

in the qt4-mac port I need to specify something like
     configure.args-delete   "-nomake examples"

Hw does one delete arguments containing whitespace from the args? I
have tried multiple different ideas ("-nomake examples", '-nomake
examples', -nomake\ examples, {-nomake examples}) but none seems to
work.

I cannot simply say
     configure.args-delete   -nomake examples
because -nomake occurs multiple times in the configure.args.

Is it possible to use regex? Which syntax?

Any other hints?

Greetings,
Jochen
         Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll