ocaml fails on Tiger (was: Re: sudo port install mldonkey)

Charlse Darwin macports.users at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:16:23 PST 2008

I get the message here that say `Software was successfully installed'
for ocml. Why can't they put the same thing on MacPorts server?

Also README file of the ocaml.package says this:

Files will be installed in the following directories:
/usr/local/bin - command-line executables
/usr/local/lib/ocaml - library and support files
/usr/local/man - manual pages

Is there any way to move the stuff manually?