Can I tell MacPorts a package is installed?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Jan 5 16:58:25 PST 2008

I'm still plugging away at getting glade3 installed.  My latest problem port
is py25-wxpython.  I get a compile error (syntax error of some sort -
unexpected ; or something).  I decided to try simply building and installing
it from source.  Worked fine.  Now, is there some way to tell the port
command to ignore the dependency of glade3 on py25-wxpython so I can
continue with my fumbling attempts at installing it?

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/