fusefs/ntfs-3g on Leopard

KURAAKU Deibiddo kuraaku.deibiddo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 17:28:46 PST 2008

I've been trying to install both of these ports on 10.5 Leopard, but have
met with no success so far.

For some insane reason, it looks for
/Applications/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild (which with Xcode tools
installed, is actually in /usr/bin).  If i symlink /usr into
/Applications/Developer, I get this:

[root at dissonance ~]# port install fusefs

(With a blank line afterwards.)

Even if i leave it for hours, it goes nowhere.  If I delete my symlink:

[root at dissonance ~]# rm -f /Applications/Developer/usr

This is the result:

[root at dissonance ~]# port install fusefs
--->  Building fusefs
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command "cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_fuse_fusefs/work/fusefs/10.5"
&& xcodebuild  -target "fusefs" -buildstyle Release build OBJROOT=build/
SYMROOT=build/ OBJROOT=build/ SYMROOT=build/" returned error 1
Command output: Error: Can't run /Applications/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild
(no such file).

Does anyone have a way to actually get fusefs and ntfs-3g to build
successfully on 10.5 Leopard?

Thanks in advance.

david