mod_ssl, Apache2 and Leopard with patch -- doesn't work

Tabitha McNerney tabithamc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:13:34 PST 2008

On 1/6/08, Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh at apple.com> wrote:

> On Jan 6, 2008, at 1:47 PM, Tabitha McNerney wrote:
>
> > Guido, this is fascinating! I was not aware of the command-line tool
> > named "extract". I don't see it in my PATH on either my Tiger Server
> > or Leopard Server system. I also don't see "extract" as a MacPort as
> > in:
>
> "port help" is the command you want to use, not "port info" - that is
> for an entirely different namespace.
>
> - Jordan

Jordan,

In a week you have graciously twice reinforced the importance of namespaces
(besides this thread, also the thread about Unix usernames using underscores
in Leopard such as _postfix).

Thank you for making the world a better place and helping educate people in
the MacPorts community these important concepts (it makes the community
stronger, and is such a welcome relief to the legacy approach to the world
that some have taken such as Microsoft). Its great to be working with
Xserves, iMacs, Macbooks, OS X and MacPorts!

Best,

T.M.