Qt port?

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Jan 7 00:27:54 PST 2008

Hi Adam,

> I just saw that there is a new Qt port available.

It contains several small improvements, but for sqlite I retracted,
for now, to your workaround to use Qt's shipped sqlite.

> Does that mean that you got this problem figured out?

No, not yet.

I also, again, don't have much time to look into it. In case you, or
sqliteman developers, want to look at it: the books demo of Qt needs
to be debugged and it's sqlite calls should be verified manually
against MacPorts sqlite3.

I have to see when I can get back to this...

Greetings,
Jochen
         Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll