newbie help wanted with installing/using netpbm through macports

Matt mattness at mac.com
Sat Jan 19 12:11:05 PST 2008

Hooray!  I finally got my printer working!  Ryan, your help compiling
ppmtomd was a big step.

If anyone is curious, I typed up a complete list of the steps that I
needed to take to get the printer working here:

http://forums.linux-foundation.org/read.php?19,4245,4315#msg-4315

Hopefully anyone else trying do get an alps printer working on and
intel mac will find it.

Thanks for all your help!

-Matt