py-PyX package update?

Brian Barnes bcbarnes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:01:14 PST 2008

Package PyX is at version 0.9:
http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/browser/trunk/dports/
python/py-pyx/Portfile

Version 0.10 has been available since last fall:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.pyx.users/cutoff=744
http://pyx.sourceforge.net/

...and a portfile ticket has been submitted which includes pyx 0.10
with a python 2.5 dependency (it is not clear to me if this
dependency is truly required by pyx):
http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/attachment/ticket/13277/
Portfile
This portfile also has a tetex dependency, but perhaps texlive would
also work for it?

Anyway, it would be nice to have the newer one.  :)  I was going to
open a trac ticket until I did a search and saw this ticket was
submitted two months ago.  If anyone gets around to updating the
port, thank you!

-Brian
cc: to jmpp as last committer to the py-pyx portfile, which has
nomaintainer.  my apology if this is considered spam!